Draven Group’s Forex Trader

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

When looking at any forex software obviously the first thing that comes into consideration is price. That was definitely the case when looking at the Canadian upstart Draven Group’s “Forex Trader” program. The price was certainly more than I would normally be looking to spend but given all the buzz surrounding this company in the industry I decided it was worth a look. Upon first contact I found the consultant helpful, and quickly learned that the price of the program is apparently justified by the live customer service provided throughout the 2 month training process.


Considering that with all the companies I had used in the past I never once received live training I was intrigued by the prospect of that experience. The technical aspects of the program were suited to my preference, such as pip calculators and precise auto buy/sell limit execution. Upon completing my 2 months of training I would definitely recommend this approach for any novice trader, there’s just nothing compared to live one on one explanations from an expert in the field. Whether or not it justifies the high price will be determined by my earnings over the next 6 months!!!

0 comments:

Free sms Send Here

forex calendar